Auto Insurance

The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. Your policy also provides protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.


An auto insurance policy is a contract between you and an insurance company. You pay a premium, and in exchange, the insurance company promises to pay for specific car-related financial losses during the term of the policy.


Work with one of our experienced Account Managers to determine the best car insurance coverage option for you and your family.

Insurance for all kinds of vehicles

Goldsmith & Associates, A CRW Agency can insure your motorcycle, classic car, motor home & RV, boat & Jet Ski, and ATV – contact us for more information today

What kind of insurance do I need?

In some states, to drive you must carry:

  • Liability coverage to pay for losses you cause others, or

  • No-fault coverage to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault, or

  • Both liability and no-fault coverages.


Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having car insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply.


To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle.
This includes:


Collision Insurance

Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.


Comprehensive (Other than Collision) Insurance

Comprehensive coverage is very similar to collision coverage – the main difference is that comprehensive covers damage caused to your vehicle caused by any unknown party or “act of God”. Vandalism, flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are all events usually covered by comprehensive automobile insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Boat Insurance

When the days are clear and weather is warm, we know that the first thing on your mind is going out on the water. Your boat allows you to get away from all the stress and pressure of the mainland and kick back by yourself or with good friends. Whether you use your boat to fish or cruise, we know it must be pretty difficult to picture your life without it. At Goldsmith & Associates, A CRW Agency, we want you to enjoy your time on the water without having to worry about what could go wrong. Our agency is here to tailor an insurance policy to your unique needs.


Recreational Vehicle

When you’re out having fun, the last thing you want to do is worry about insurance. We’ll give you the peace of mind to let you enjoy yourself and the knowledge that your needs are covered safely and thoroughly. At Goldsmith & Associates, A CRW Agency, we’ll work with you to customize a specialty insurance quote for your Boat, Personal Watercraft, Off-Road Vehicle, RVs, Travel Trailers or 5th Wheel.


Every person is unique. Talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance for you.